Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brain Food

I think we can see from the inverse relationship between the x factor of the photos of my food and the y factor of my brain's activities of late, that mathematically, lawschool is bad for blogging.

Wait a second; I'm not studying statistics!!

Let me try that again: Heretofore, based on sound judgment and that which a reasonable person would deem as such, that the photographic lack of statutory rulings enclosed in this blog are evidentiary support for the claimaint's petition for lack of time and resources for blogging.

Something like that.

Anyway, though there is a dearth of blog time, the food isn't all that bad as a law student!

We have Meshuggah's Famous Bagels and salad!We have Revival - one of my favorite restaurants - fried green tomatoes, summer squash pizza,and a lovely Rioja!!

And Meg's famous breakfast...

I could go on, but I have to read the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Stay tuned.

No comments: