Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh-bama.

No, bama.

Let me be clear: this isn't a complaint. This is me expressing concern and symapthy. And sorrow that I can't do better.

At a recent rally for the presidential candidate whose name begins with O and ends with ama, I saw this:

And this:









Oh and this:

Oy-bama.

If I had the time and the means, then I would so love to cater these events! If so, I'd cook something like this:


Or maybe this!!

But alas, I didn't even cook those myself, much less could I provide food for the masses at a political rally. In fact, when the O....ama campaigners call me and ask for my help, I've had to give them my stock respose: "I'm sorry, I'd like to, but I'm about to start law school and I can't commit to anything right now. Good luck, though!"

Sigh...

I can vote, however! Go-bama!

No comments: